While we are excited to bring the legal marketing community back together in person this year, we are also highly attuned to safety and peace of mind as core focus ares for a successful event.
The health and safety of our LMA Annual Conference attendees remains our top priority as we return to in-person events. We are making preparations to hold the LMA Annual Conference in accordance with all national government and local authority guidance as well as working with The Diplomat to ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and operational effectiveness for all participants.
While full event details and health and safety protocols are still being finalized, you can read about a few of the elements we will be implementing onsite at this year's event. We will be updating this page in the coming weeks with detailed information around what you can expect when you can attend the LMA Annual Conference.
Here is what you can expect with regard to health and safety on-site:
- A new approach to the education program with virtual and in-person offerings
- A dedication to crowd density and social distancing standards in accordance with local authorities and CDC guidelines
- Distanced seating in education rooms and theatres
- Enhanced deep cleaning and disinfection throughout conference days
- Widespread availability of hand sanitizer and masks
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a checklist of considerations for travelers when making the decision to travel away from their home communities. When you travel, please follow the standard protocols that have been implemented to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wear a face covering in public
- Cover coughs and sneezes
Visit the CDC website for guidance on travel within the United States
*Please check this page regularly for health and safety updates. Last updated on 6/9/2021.